Limited Time Special: Add a Fractional Plate Set for just $129!
Pro Competition Kilogram Bumpers
-Maintain IWF tolerances for their designated weights.
-Color coded by Olympic Weightlifting specifications, these plates have a clean, matte finish with raised white lettering.
-A raised lip around the edge of the plate allows the plate to be carried easily and creates consistent contact points when plates are stacked or loaded on a bar.
-A galvanized, four-piece assembly with a co-molded steel collar won't spin or break from the rubber and uses an innovative method to securely lock the bolts in place, safeguarding against their loosening over time.
-The rubber is rated a 90 on the Shore A Durometer scale, which deadens the bounce from dropping while minimizing the shock to the steel core on impact.
- 1x 10KG Pair
- 1x 20KG Pair
- 1x 25KG Pair
Team Bar 2.0 Our goal with the Again Faster® Team Barbell was to design a piece of equipment that matches the performance and quality of other elite level competition bars, while making it durable and affordable enough to be an everyday barbell for any athlete or gym. The result is a strong, smooth, and precise barbell that can take a beating and still perform like a bar that costs three times as much.PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS-The materials and processes used to produce the Team barbells are comparable to the industry s elite competition bars, but we are able to offer them at a much lower cost due to an overhauled development process.-Again Faster Team Barbells have a 209,000 PSI tensile strength, putting it among some of the strongest bars on the market.-These barbells have been tuned to have a balanced flex, making them great for WODs as well as heavier powerlifting and Olympic lifting. This is truly an all-in-one barbell.-A combination of needle and ball bearings in the collars create a smooth, reliable spin, while bushings set inside the inner and outer ends of the collar protect those bearings from heavy, repetitive impacts.
- 209,000 PSI Ultimate Tensile Strength
- Dual knurl marks that meet both IWF and IPF specifications for knurl mark spacing
- No center knurling
- Finish: Black Chrome
- 6 needle bearings and 4 ball bearings
- Oil impregnated bronze bushings are press-fit into the inner ends of the collars, with cold rolled steel bushings set into the outer ends
- Collars are secured with an internal horseshoe collar and a pair of external snap rings on the end caps
- Mild to moderate knurling provides a secure grip while helping to save your hands during high-rep lifting