Once you've learned the basic technique of single and double-unders, the next steps for any athlete are to practice speed, precision, and consistency. Designed with a durable lightweight cable, ball bearings, and plastic handles, the Again Faster® Team Speed Rope provides the fast and smooth spin needed for any athlete looking to take their double under technique to the next level.
- Design improvements meant to improve rotational speed, the Team Speed Rope has a lightweight handle manufactured with multiple ball bearings to provide a fast and smooth spin that you can count on during any workout.
- By replacing commonly-used plastic eyelets with steel eyelets to thread the cable, these handles are guaranteed to be long-lasting and durable.
- Featuring a lightweight cable with a thick and dense plastic coating, these jump ropes are designed to withstand heavy use when stored and used properly.
- Adjustable to any height, these speed ropes are the perfect solution for both the individual athlete and gym owner looking to add a fast, durable, and versatile conditioning tool to their functional fitness space.
- Using a simple turn screw collar design, these jump ropes can be easily adjusted any time you need a little bit more, or a little bit less, rope clearance.
- Personalize your speed rope by selecting one of the many color cable options offered.
Intended athletes: Intermediate to advanced
Cable Speed: Moderate to fast
Handle Weight: Light
Cable Color: Various color options available
Handle Color: Black
*Items that have Free Shipping are to the lower 48 United States only. If you're in HI, AK, or PR, please contact us to get a custom shipping quote.