Effective September 23, 2015
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact TRUSTe at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
General Information and Sharing
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations).
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
• It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law such as to comply with a subpoena bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process.
• When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
Information Gathering and Usage
When you register for Again Faster we ask for information such as your name, credit card and email address. You can optionally enter a shipping and billing address to keep on file.
Again Faster uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
Updating/Correcting or Deleting PersonalInformation
If your personalinformation changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate it by making the change on our member information page or by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
We post customer reviews on our web site which may contain personalinformation. We do obtain the customer's consent via email prior to posting the review to post their name along with their review. To request removal of your personal information from customer reviews please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Technologies such as: cookies, tags and scripts are used by Again Faster and our marketing partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
• As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you.
• We use Local Storage, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our website or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity also use HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5.
• We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Data Storage and Security
Again Faster uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run AgainFaster.com. Although Again Faster owns the code and databases, you retain all rights to your data.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com. Again Faster does not store your credit card information on our servers. Upon making a purchase your credit card information is securely transferred to a third party vendor (PayPal) using a 258-bit SSL encryption. PayPal then processes your information. Upon completion, only the last 4 digits of your credit card number are stored in our database.
Links to Other Web Sites
Again Faster may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your AgainFaster.com account or by placing a prominent notice on our site prior to the change becoming effective.
Again Faster | 1400 Boston-Providence Turnpike | Suite 2100 | Norwood | MA | 02062