Extremely durable, color coded and engineered to solve all of the problems generally associated with recycled plates, the Crumb Rubber Bumpers are the next evolution of the bumper plate. These weight plates are distinctive in every way, and the result of an inside-out approach to improving one of the most commonly used products in strength training.
- COLOR CODED FOR EASY IDENTIFICATION
- STAINLESS STEEL CO-MOLDED COLLAR FOR DURABILITY
- SOFT BOUNCE AND UNBEATABLE STRENGTH
IT'S ALL IN THE DETAILS
Again Faster co-molds the stainless steel collar into the bumper plate vs. using a press-fit collar that will eventually spin and fall out. And the dense recycled rubber provides the perfect balance between durability, noise, and bounce. The resulting combination is an extremely durable, high performing plate for CrossFit affiliates, garage gym fanatics, and everyday athletes.
Color coded flecks in every bumper plate makes identification a breeze during intense CrossFit workouts and weightlifting sessions.
Again Faster olympic plates feature International Weightlifting Federation standard diameter of 17.7 inches (450mm) and 2" stainless steel collars to fit olympic barbells. Durometer rating 80. Made from 100% recycled vulcanized rubber.
- 10LB: Grey Flecks - Width: 1.2in
- 15LB: White Flecks - Width: 1.7in
- 25LB: Green Flecks - Width: 2.5in
- 35LB: Yellow Flecks - Width: 2.7in
- 45LB: Blue Flecks - Width: 3.4in
- 55LB: Red Flecks - Width: 4in